Search This Blog

Saturday 14 April 2012

Thai Unique Foods



I love Thai foods especially Tom Yam, Som Tam, Mee Celup and bla bla... Here I want to share some photos about Thai food I had ordered when I visit Thailand. 
Last two weeks I visit Thai Food Festival at Golok Thailand. 


 I went to Hatyai last time and I bought this fried prawn. The price vary depends on the prawn size.. 
If you go to Hatyai you will see the stalls sell this kind of food along the road alley. It starts from 5 pm until midnight.
 Air Buah Bidara (Bidara Juice) from preserved fruit
 Crunchy crab. It tastes sweet and spicy. I like to eat this and I only find it in Hatyai. 
 Deep Fried Chicken with Mix Herbs
Open the table

Tom Yam Seafood in a hot pot really delicious. I love Tom Yam.
Fried Belangkas (King Crab) 
Multi Flavor Lemang 
Lemang Thai Version
 Deep Fried Minced Catfish

Under the fish, it has papaya salad. How to eat this? You must mix them together then you will get the real Thai food taste. Sweet, sour, crunchy and spicy all in a dish.
Thai Squid Salad (Very Spicy)




No comments:

Post a Comment