Search This Blog

Saturday 14 April 2012

Dream Girl Bedroom

My Beloved Princess Bedroom
Even I fully-hearted white base, curtain, bedsheets and furniture, but still I cant resist purple and pink cute things..... There it goes, I spend a lot of money for the bed. What's really in mind when buying this? Italian style but at last.. hmmpphh all you can see is a 'rojak' style... I mix-match everything....
Actually, I am not so into any bear.... Teddy bear, fluffy stuff and any doll.... The graduation bear on the side  table is a gift on my graduation day... That's only the suitable place to put it I think... The white folded chair I bought separately with side table and console table.... I fall in love when I first time see it.....So simple but I really love it because this is my first time I am so eager to put a thing in a concept....

Bought together with the folded chair...Snowman USB Speaker.... I thought when I am alone in the bedroom, this lovely speaker will play my favourite songs nicely from my pendrive, handphone or external.... It's white and cute with a sparkling Snowman....
 My must visit store is KK Home Deco and SFF Home Mart... The flower above I saw at KK Home Deco but I think it's so obvious and it will turn my bedroom into a garden... Plus I don't think it's suitable for simple concept I'm trying to apply for my dream bedroom.
My bedroom size is so nice one... Neither too big nor too small. It's easier to decorate medium size bedroom compared to a big one... and the small finger sofa is used during my make up and touch up session.. because I am not yet having a dressing table match with my princess bedroom...  my dream dressing table must in white, princess look and solid wood.... I don't want a plain or simple one.
My bedroom from another angle... Look at the long stand mirror, I bought the mirror because of its unique design and it's rare I guess...  I think my bedroom is not complete yet.. I am thinking in how to make it more meaningful and have all of my significant values.
A close-up  for my mirror.... It's my temporary dressing mirror I guess. More to come to complete my dream bedroom in a constrain budget... Hahaha this is my temporary room actually and I just want to have a rough design for my 'in renovation permanent bedroom'... Chill out....
Next time visit to KK Home Deco, my heart is so warm when I saw the colourful roses and came in mind how nice if my bedroom also have a bunch of roses... There it goes. I brought back a huge bunch of roses. Really love it and its cost quite out of my bedroom budget.
Tadaa.... I consider these roses as a gift to myself... For the passion I have to decorate such a passionate bedroom.... Still a sigh concept... It's like hanging everywhere... Not exactly as what I want even I put my cool stuff here and there...


Later on, I bought 5 tier multi-purpose drawer to put all kind of no need to be seen stuffs. It helps me to hide my messy things. The finger sofa changes its position for hundredth time.. When you keep on adding new things in your room, you will find which is neccessary and unnecessary thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment