Search This Blog

Saturday 14 April 2012

My Dream Bedroom Part 2


My Dream Bedroom Part 2


Eventually, I found my princess dressing table at second-hand goods shop at a very reasonable price and still in  a good condition (after some touch up)... The owner of the shop said he will increase the price if I want him to fix some minor broken part..but I refused and I accept lower price after negotiation...


Not as good as a new one but I fully satisfied with the outcome. I painted it myself and placed it against my princess bedroom.. I don't like my makeup things spoil the look of my princess dressing table.. So I decided  to put all the things in the drawer.


This is my mom's old wardrobe..I painted it together with my dressing table. I'm not thinking of buying any new wardrobe because as I said earlier this is not my real room. Later my own room will have a built in wardrobe as below (my dream built in wardrobe).....


Wowww totally a big dream... Only me can dream such huge wardrobe (not include the candlelier but also can la).. it's so expensive as its price counts per square feet plus if I want it made from nyatoh wood..


After some touch, my wardrobe and dressing table become like this.... and I feel good for now.. My wishes always change and I just follow on the flow. As for now let it remains like this.


My fluffy carpet really soft and nice color... I like carpets because my feet is so sensitive with the cold especially when I turn on the aircond. I bought the carpet the next day after I bought my dressing table. Really worth it to perform solat on this carpet... Hehe... That black stool came together with my mini L-shape sofa..


The original L-shape sofa came with the stool. I use this sofa to watch TV at my room, surfing internet, updating my blog (too recent) or karaoke my favourite songs. The coffee table I wrapped with animal print cloth and plastic to maximize its use as my daily organizer. Like an office desk isn't it?


Again I modified my sofa with my large cushions. It's softer and more comfortable...  My room is my right... This sofa I didn't plan to buy it but when I shopped at Tesco, my eyes bumped into it and I fall in love. Always the same dramatic story of my life. I swear it's so true.


Samsung Inverter is my big investment for this room because I can't stand to live in a hot room. Plus I spend most of my free time at my room. I need a cool and fresh air day and night. There it is I have two type of fragrances for my room lavender and citrus. I use it according my mood. My Hello Kitty alarm clock is so cute to be used so I just keep it nicely there.


The cutest thing I bought for myself is 'I Love Shoes Fun Money Box'. It's look like a bootie right? Later I want to buy more cute things for myself because I started to realize that buying such thing is a good therapy for your soul.. Muahaha (the devil laugh)... Below is my Hello Kitty alarm clock. I love both of them..


My Hello Kitty alarm clock has a red ribbon on its head.. Hello Kitty is a kitten and I also have kittens in my house. I love them. Plus it has light and produce cute sound every time it wakes you up from your sweet dreams... Quite over description. Isn't it?


The image is dark but I really love the stand lamp. I bought many different bulbs for different mood and settings.. I have red, blue, green, and yellow bulb.. I consider all simple things because complete the simple will make things better I think. As you can see I enjoyed karaoke in my own room especially when it powered by VIERA LCD.. My lappy sometimes I connect to my VIERA for a better view. I love gadgets sometimes and only if I know how to operate them.


My beloved aunt make the lovely curtain for me. I bought the cloth and told her how my dream curtain is and she finished it exactly like I want. The curtain rods I bought at Tesco. I prefer double layer curtain not only to make my room look nice but also to make sure my rooms not so hot and bright during daylight.


All my favourite things in a picture. Long life love.. Here all the love gather everyday.. Day and night.. My family members love to spend time in this room to watch movie because my VIERA can support their external hardisks, pendrive, SD card, Wi-Fi and I have DVD player in my room. Only in my room ok.

Do you remember my roses from my last entry? Now the roses take place on my console table. I added small cushions on the chairs just to add color for the plain chairs...

This colorful bed sheet is a complimentary from Panasonic. I have so many bed sheets and I love all of them.  Sometimes I am so confused which one I want to use. At last I mix and match it. My room is my right again.


I think this is my last pic for my dream bedroom entry for now. My entire bedroom looks like this. Tadaaa. My long life love is all here.

1 comment: