Search This Blog

Monday 29 April 2013

penang... the island city....



The Love


Last week we went to Penang for a sweet and short getaway. We checked in at Chopthorne Orchid Hotel in Tanjung Bunga... It's near to Batu Feringgi Beach only about 10 minutes if you drive. I was so excited when I reached there because I thought me and Adam can have a nice time swim together. Unfortunately, the swimming pool is under maintenance. But we still lucky because this hotel has a very nice private beach and it's save for bathing.


Must have items during packing... My daily skincare from Estee Lauder. 
Thank goodness I got the travel kit for free before and I can refill if it was done....


Of course you need a very protective sunblock. I love my 
Lancome SPF 50 PA++.. Valentine's Limited Edition... It's not 
sticky at all and you can choose either you prefer to 
wear with or without foundation...
The image below is make-up remover, facial cleanser and eye cream 
all from Lancome... Much love...

Here are some random pics I want to share 


A snap at the hotel lobby... (the motive)


A good place to have a snap. Yeahhh... Hehe


Adam take a look around....


More than enough supply for 2 days 1 night....


All women do love mirror....


Mommy do you like some coffee.. 
I will take for you (my gentleman)..


He updates status more often than I do...


My dream house... Amin...


He enjoys his new sunglasses in the mall...haha
@queensbay mall penang.. 


Pity boy the pool is under maintenance...


We share the same feeling towards nature..



If I have enough time and more fat to burn...


A very nice view from our room...


     I need a sunshade please....


Mommy looks the shell is pretty.....


       Mommy I gonna write my name on it....


  What a waste if you went to a clean and safe 
beach if you didn't allow your son to dive in..


 Adam Harith treasures the nature of sand......

That's all for now. I hope and keep in mind I want to update new entry more often... My passion in writing is undeniable but I don't have enough time for it... Thank's for those who spend their time to read this entry... Until we meet again... byeeeeee......

No comments:

Post a Comment