Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 April 2013

a new cage.....

It's been a long time I am not posting anything here..Since my very last post... So much things happen and it seems like I don't have enough time to spare on this... Now lappy being overrated and so heavy to operate hence I am too detach on ipad and smartphone... Some more facebook, instagram, tweeter and browsing others blog really took my times... Hehe that's a good escape from me but now do not show that attitude please because now I am ready to rummage for you...

If you do not know me yet, the images below will make you don't want to know me forever... Let's enjoy some random awesome (Yuna song) pics from me....


My property. I have a pair of kids. Adam Harith and Amalin Dania. PERFECT.


Me myself is a simple woman who dream to be an actress. The dream is not fulfill yet but I do have my own make up artist named Mr. Perfect365 and a very talented photographer who do the editing for me. Let's me introduce Mr. Photogrid and Miss Camera360. I thanked them so much because I am nothing without them...


As you can see mommy is quite selfish as long as her pic is nicely taken then it 
was considered no matter how the girl is doing....


We share the same favorite restaurant to dine in.. Seoul Garden is one of it
and Johny's Restaurant for steamboat... 


It's not a big issue if you like to snap anywhere you went because it shows
you have a good life indeed....


I am young... if old not too old.... So we do assemble for a movie out sometimes...



No comments:

Post a Comment